Tuesday, January 24, 2012

too many passwords

I tried to get information from one of my health insurance systems today by going to the website.  But I forgot my "username."  The process of trying to find my user name and password was so complicated, you would think I was trying to hack the computers of the CIA. 

I am told that it is important to regularly change your password for security.  But don't write it down so someone else could find it.  And don't make your password obvious. Well, I understand all this in theory.  But, honestly, how does one keep track of all those different codes and passwords?  I am on password OVERLOAD!! 

Any day now, there will be a mini-quiz which will identify that problems remembering your passwords is a symptom of the early onset of something horrible.  Sign me up for the "How to Enhance Your Memory" class.  I think I have that Something Horrible.  Wait a minute...I think I remember reading about a treatment for Something Horrible.....yes, I remember now....the treatment starts with a day home from the office, a glass of cabernet and a rice krispie bar.  I am all about wellness!    

No comments:

Post a Comment