Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SOTU

I tend toward being an optimist and an idealist.  With that framework in mind, you can see how I would be pleased about President Obama's speech last night. 

There really is no end to what can be accomplished when people put their minds to it.  The old adage about a little inspiration combined with a little perspiration is so true.  There was plenty of inspiration in the SOTU address.

I enjoyed watching the sourpuss faces of the Red Team.  And the episodes of clapping by some of the Republican leaders, only because they knew the cameras were on.   

Speaking of optimism, can anyone not be inspired by Gabrielle Giffords?  What a fighter and a vision of determination.  I hope she feels the love and good wishes for her future from the masses.

And I send love and good wishes to the masses today, because we all need a little more love.

No comments:

Post a Comment