Saturday, January 14, 2012

mass consciousness

I have heard more and more often that we, the collective we, are one consciousness.  That one person's energy impacts the energy of the whole.  How cool is that?

Think of the possibilities of changing our world, merely by changing our thoughts. 

On a small scale, I know this is true.  One only needs to walk into a room and sense the mood.  Tension hangs like heavy drapery in the atmosphere, and it is immediately known by someone entering the space.  Excitement is tangible when you encounter it.  The "buzz" in the air is not a mere phrase, it is a phenomenon that spreads through a crowd and changes people's attitudes and behaviors.

If, on a small scale this transfer of energy is measurable, then it is true on a global scale as well.  One person choosing truth over dishonesty, kindness over criticism, or love over hate raises the universal vibration will raise up the united energy stream.  There is no end to its power. 

It sounds too simplistic to be true.  One person, changing the universe by merely choosing goodness?  Mind blowing.  Imagine what could be accomplished if, consciously and collectively, we all sent love into the world one time, every day. 

I pledge to send love and light into the universe every day at 9:00am.  Feel free to join me.  Let's change the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I for one think that one person can make a huge difference, maybe even change the world, merely by being kind and showing compassion and love. I have promised myself to be a kinder person this year.

    ReplyDelete