Thursday, March 8, 2012

the beauty of sleep

I prefer to stay up late, and get up late.  I have early-bird friends, and I always wonder how they do it!  I always have to drag myself out of bed, and force myself to resist the urges to hit snooze - well, OK, just one more time!

The past two nights I went to bed about two hours earlier than normal.  Oh, the beauty of sleep.  Although I still did not want to get up right away, it felt good to feel more rested than I usually do. 

I would live a happier life if I could get up when I naturally woke up instead of using an alarm.  Add a few more 3-day weekends into the mix, and I could claim a blissful existence.   Until then, I guess I will have to snuggle in earlier...

2 comments:

  1. I always wish there were more hours in the day for sleep. This weekend one hour will be taken away. : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life without an alarm clock is one of the bucket list goals of my life.

    ReplyDelete