Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It will be up to women

I am in disbelief one minute and totally angry the next when I hear the talk about restricting women's health services.  Who in their right mind would seriously think about banning birth control? 

Although I disagree with folks who want abortions to be totally illegal, at least I can understand the moral ground they are defending.  But birth control?? 

Women need to stand up, and speak up about their own health care and reproductive rights.  Deja vu of the '60's and '70's.  Been there, done that.  Men need to also stand up to say that any thought of banning contraception is idiotic.

State of Virginia?  What are you thinking?     

2 comments:

  1. Banning birth control? I can't imagine that. I'm thinking there must be more to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sounds like my plans for moving to Virginia just got busted. : / OK jokes aside, I heard about all of that and for abortions they were going to make women go thru the transvaginal ultrasound first.

    ReplyDelete