Monday, February 13, 2012

back in the groove

Last week, I encountered a bad head cold, which has not happened to me for a long time.  It knocked my socks off.  (See previous blog entry about a little germ taking people down.)  I was out of the office for a couple of days, and the boss was gone, and the phones were way too busy and work piled up and... and....and.... Whew!

So today, I am trying to get back in a groove.  Plenty of work to do, but at least I can actually show some productivity!

I haven't blogged for a few days, and it seems very similar to any good thing that you stop doing for a while - it's hard to back into it.  Such as going to the gym, and then life gets complicated.  After a few days of laying off, it is hard to haul one's behind into the gym to restart the groove. Even when you know it is good for you.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! had the worst head cold ever last week and was gone from work 2 days. Actually, I still have it, but am trying to get at least something done here at work! Would much rather be home in bed! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the get well wishes, and hope the very same for you!

    ReplyDelete