Saturday, October 27, 2012

what is with me?

I have the hardest time making up my mind sometimes.  It is stupid stuff, like sorting my mail.  Keep or throw?  Too often I keep stuff that my more tidy friends would throw away without a second thought.   

The universe has poked me to reduce my clutter.  So, I started my project yesterday, and I have had constant thoughts about why I tend to postpone deciding what to do with certain things.  I am finding that sometimes I am just too darn lazy to deal with "it."  I would rather do "it" later.  Or, maybe I should think about "it" awhile before I know what to do with "it."  So, while I am waiting to make my decisions, I save up little stacks of this and that.  After my little stack has "aged" for awhile, I have no problem tossing the junk into the recycling bag. 

Oh, for Pete's sake!!

So it boils down to the fact that I am a "ponderer."  OK.  It seems that is my nature.  My task then, is to learn how to ponder faster!

And now on to my collection of crossword puzzles from the Sunday paper....

No comments:

Post a Comment