Monday, May 28, 2012

the surprises of decluttering

Well, my project is not finished, but I made a nice dent in clearing out some old crap, and what nice little surprises I found along the way.  Like the passport renewal form that I meant to send in awhile ago.  And the photo of the river that I wamt to get framed.  Oh, and the mother's day card from my granddaughter.  Nice!

I threw away the overgrown ivy that was sitting on the ledge, along with the root-bound philodendron.  I filled up a bag of paper going to the recycling bin.  I ditched some old receipts and junk mail.  Way too much junk mail.

Feels good. 

Now if the mail man would stay away for a week or so.....

1 comment:

  1. well done! progress not perfection, as they say.

    I have tagged you in a little gettin-to-know-you blog-tag, if you are interested, you can find out all about it here: http://mylifeincontradictions.blogspot.com/2012/05/im-it-blog-tag-anyone.html

    ReplyDelete