Sunday, May 27, 2012

the clutter

I hate to admit it, but I am a clutterbug.  I don't like it, and it overwhelms me, but I have a problem with "stuff."  It is mostly the mail, and pieces of paper that seem like they should be kept for some unknown reason.  So, today, I started atttacking some of my clutter.  I tried to figure out why I am so indecisive when it comes to throwing out the stuff I get in the mail.  It is like I want to think about it a little while before I toss it out.  Those envelopes can can tossed when they have sufficiently aged on my counter top, but not one day before.  On days like today, I give myself a good talking to.  "Stop it," I say.   "Don't do that anymore."  "Make a damned decision about the stupid mail," I scream at myself. 

I LOVE AN UNCLUTTERED COUNTERTOP.  Another mantra I will add to my list of chants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment